Element 84 is seeking an Office Manager to work in our Old Town, Alexandria office. Having grown from a team of two to a team of 20+ members, managing our office and the team needs to become a dedicated role.
Hours are flexible and part time and full time applicants are welcome to apply for this position. The Office Manager is expected to work directly with the business and finance team to perform the following core functions:
- Serve as main point of contact for office and team events, maintenance, mailing, office and technology purchases, equipment, and bill payment.
- Manage all employee travel (including for remote team members)
- Assist in recruiting efforts and provide administrative support to senior staff.
- Provide general support to clients and visitors.
In addition, depending upon applicant and skill set and interest, there is the opportunity to work in areas of marketing/social media support, human resources, and internal policy development. In supporting a small business, the Office Manager will need to perform tasks that are widely varied.
- 5+ years of office management experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and comfort with digital filing maintenance
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive employee and company information
Contact Tracey Pilone for more information or to submit a resume.